HHN 30: HHN Icons: Captured | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: HHN Icons: Captured

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
it bothered me a lot that jack had basically 4 throne appearances per night, (2 for clown jack, 2 for ringmaster) if I'm not mistaken, and usher and director had 2 per night?
but Chance only had one time slot. which I never got to see. that was the much jack.... I wanted to see what Chance did. never saw her. even jack had 3 appearances in the rest of the house, that was way too much.
Well, he is the main icon.

Universal leaned into that part of it too. A few weeks into the run they gave up on telling the Eddie’s anything beyond “act sexy”.
The set turned Photo-Op was really interesting to me...I'm sure everyone who makes decisions saw Eddie's popularity throughout the event

I mean, I really didn't see as much Terra Queen simping....granted she looked like a melted version of her old self...but still

Eddie as an icon could be interesting....and I can't believe I'm saying that after years of joking about it

Pumpkin Lord would be a perfect icon for 31, since 31=Halloween. Just saying. I hope 31 is as big as 30 if not bigger because of that reason.

This 100%. They summoned the Pumpkin Lord for 30 so he should be the icon for 31. But knowing Uni, there won’t be an icon and they’ll market the event as HHN 2022 to share merch with Hollywood like a bunch of dummies.

Yes..please..we're begging

Although I wouldn't mind Eddie getting the role next year,

But I don't know if I can deal with a year's worth of Eddie thirst posts and over sexualized fan art
I would rather they start exploring more of the less popular icons' personalities and backgrounds. I personally would love to see Chance's character be redeemed by having Jack & Chance wedding house. I would love to see that.

Maybe they will make Jance an official icon lol :grin: (if you don't knowo what in talking about check out the HHN FB page)

I would rather they start exploring more of the less popular icons' personalities and backgrounds. I personally would love to see Chance's character be redeemed by having Jack & Chance wedding house. I would love to see that.

maybe they skip the wedding and they go straight to the divorce lol