HHN 31: Mobile Game | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31: Mobile Game

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Let’s hope this year’s game doesn’t require as much cardio as last year’s. Those alternating clues from NY to Hollywood in this Florida heat had me sweatin’!

I have been going to HHN for 12 years.....and been on this site for like 5ish years and never heard they're was a game...lol

Let’s hope this year’s game doesn’t require as much cardio as last year’s. Those alternating clues from NY to Hollywood in this Florida heat had me sweatin’!

Let's say, walking shoes are a good idea. But not as much back/forth as last year. ;)

I couldn't play last year. Seems like every time I moved between wifi hotspots in the park, it would kick me out and reset the game.

I can't get signal worth a damn in the park the and the wifi is terrible. I abandoned anything mobile on the app after the second night.