HHN 33: Most Anticipated Scare Zone | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 33: Most Anticipated Scare Zone

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Most Anticipated Scare Zone?

• Duality of Fear

• Demon Queens

• Torture Faire

• Enter the Blumhosue

• Swamp of the Undead

Results are only viewable after voting.
Scare zones are weird this year...

1. Torture Faire - This sounds great. Exploring something they don't usually do. Won't be scary, but will probably look fantastic in action.

2. Swamp of the Undead - Central Park is decked out for this. The atmosphere is gonna be immaculate and I'm hoping they have low-to-the-ground fog to really get that swamp look/feel. Though, I think this would get the number one spot if the monsters were like swamp creatures instead of zombies.

3. Enter The Blumhouse - Been hearing about this for so long and knew it was inevitable lol. Gonna be a photo op zone, but it looks like there will be more roaming actors when compared to Crypt TV. The lighting for the mini stages looks fantastic at night.

4. Demon Queens - Universal has been kinda hush-hush on this one. The description has me curious. They finally started setting up the zone and the props really do remind me of Coraline.

5. Duality of Fear - I really dig the concept of two icons and choosing a path (Hello Dueling Dragons lol). But, since they moved the entrance zone closer to the turnstiles last year, I'm expecting similar results: barely any props, and feels kinda disjointed. The entrance/catch-all zones peaked in 2021 and 2022.

Reactions: Clive