HHN Discount for Annual Pass Members | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Discount for Annual Pass Members

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 18, 2015
I was wondering how the Annual Pass Members discount for Halloween Horror Nights works in regards to when you purchase a HHN ticket versus the pass expiration date.  For example, if I have a pass that expires on September 16th, but want to buy a ticket for September 23, does the annual pass discount go by when I purchase the HHN ticket, or by when the expiration of my pass is?  Will buying a ticket for a date later than the expiration date of my pass still give me the discount if I purchase it before my pass expires or not?

Also, does anyone  know what the typical discount is for HHN ticket for an annual pass member, and does the discount apply to all available tickets (FOL, VIP if it returns, etc.) or just regular tickets?  Thanks.

Good question.

I would hope they would honor a "purchased ticket" no matter the expiration date of your pass.  I think you will have to wait until HHN tickets go on sale.  With the track record of USH, that probably won't be until August.

Last edited by a moderator: