Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood 2017 Merchandise

Mar 17, 2015
Sherman Oaks, CA
Alright kids.... time to say goodbye to your paychecks! USH has unveiled a plethora of merchandise today. I didn't get pics of EVERYTHING, but I did make sure to get pics of the shirts while I still have battery power. I'll get a few more merch pics tomorrow. For now, here is the important stuffs....

fKOuUS3.jpg

Here are the two Studio Store window displays...
FV2fOPi.jpg

aGiLJMW.jpg

Studio Store display
s8UZKK1.jpg

Wall of masks & shirts- Ash vs ED, TCM, AHS, Shining

p7dJLca.jpg

MAZE SHIRT
5U1C5qC.jpg

EVENT SHIRT
WEz0uoK.jpg

TERROR TRAM SHIRT

QUMX4n5.jpg

CHUCKY SHIRT
s1YtUp2.jpg

FREDDY VS JASON SHIRT
qenrMm3.jpg

EVENT HOODIE (zipper)
3YPt1zk.jpg

TERROR TRAM HOODIE (pullover)
3Kd6jWT.jpg

Here are the pics IU got earlier as well

As I said, I'll get pics of some other stuffs when I go tomorrow. As well as the other "display" set ups. Also... I totally gave in and bought the damn "maze shirt" & 2017 lanyard (sorry, forgot to take a pic).

Here are the other merchandise pics I got from today since all of the displays were actually "up" now....

CITYWALK
NqfNJtk.jpg

4VjZU61.jpg

RCKFdj0.jpg

bBfdjvF.jpg

TWD ATTRACTION (yes they actually have an elaborate display now)
Bopn5o6.jpg

PRODUCTION CENTRAL ("Good Guy Factory" delivery truck theme)
HxR2aV0.jpg

JURASSIC OUTFITTERS ("The Shining" themed. The other side of the door says "Redrum")
wSQPXi3.jpg

Hi i'm new to the forums and I wanted to post this picture in case any of you guys were curious as to what the limited edition poster was for people who pre purchased tickets. I also decided to put two notebooks on it so you can get a better sense of the size of the poster and so the poster won't roll up again lol. Also sorry for the terrible quality.FullSizeRender.jpg