Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood 2019 Construction Thread

True, but I think thats a bit different from changing a piece of a facade from plastic to plywood

The materials they chose to use is irrelevant. Whatever works best to convey their sylistic vision is what matters. Regardless we've only seen the top 20% of the facade and it's still being built, so it's a little too early to be complaining about it.

The materials they chose to use is irrelevant. Whatever works best to convey their sylistic vision is what matters. Regardless we've only seen the top 20% of the facade and it's still being built, so it's a little too early to be complaining about it.
I mean its less a complaint and more an acknowledgement that its less accurate to the film, which makes me think the budget was spread elsewhere.

Apparently the Us maze or Pandoras box was a replacement maze for another property. Kinda how purge replaced scream one year in hhn orlando. Anyone got the full story on that. If so it makes sense why the mazes are so late in the tram area.

Ok hearing the backstory for pandoras box maze with the shop of occult. I was thinking like the occult room in the warrens house from the conjuring. So couldve been the new anabelle movie that came out recently. But due to the legal issues that plauged the conjuring from being at hhn in 2017. Universal wanted to try again but with Anabelle but it didnt work out again. Thats why we got another original maze. I assume murdy didnt intend to have a 3rd original maze.

Ok hearing the backstory for pandoras box maze with the shop of occult. I was thinking like the occult room in the warrens house from the conjuring. So couldve been the new anabelle movie that came out recently. But due to the legal issues that plauged the conjuring from being at hhn in 2017. Universal wanted to try again but with Anabelle but it didnt work out again. Thats why we got another original maze. I assume murdy didnt intend to have a 3rd original maze.

Respectfully, I don't think this is true.

Murdy said himself that he did more originals due to demand from fans, if this was a replacement of an Annabelle maze, it likely would have been leaked like what Us replaced was.