Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood 2019 Tickets Discussion

Jan 10, 2013
No man's land: SoCal
I looked at the dates of the Frequent Fear Pass and noticed there we get a lot of full weekends throughout September and the beginning of October. We even get Halloween! $200 may be a liiiiiitle steep for the FFP, but I'm pleased with the amount of dates they put on there.

I also noticed that Fan Preview night has no early entry. This is going to make the gameplan a lot more challenging.

I also noticed that Fan Preview night has no early entry. This is going to make the gameplan a lot more challenging.

I went to employee preview last year which had no early entry. My guess is they wanna show off opening ceremony. Honestly, you should be fine, employee preview never had more than an hour wait and I doubt many will know about fan preview.

Am I right in thinking the September Pass doesn't get Early Entry?

Will be in Hollywood from Sept 25th for a week and debating whether do do the Thursday night with Early Entry and Express or do all nights Thursday to Sunday with the September pass.

Ordered a ticket yesterday but haven’t received any email confirmation or emailed ticket. Website says it could take 12 hours but been longer than that. Double checked info on my receipt , all correct. Anyone else have any problems?

I've had it in years past.

As always, check your spam, and if not call guest relations (they're EXTREMELY nice and more than happy to help). I gave them my credit card info/ name and it showed up when I didn't get the email, but sometimes delays do happen. I say wait another half day.

So Now that Us has been announced, i want to go.

So question to anyone who has used a Multi-night pass are Sunday in September pretty low in terms of crowds? Or are Weeknights the better bet?

Finally biting the bullet, and going for the final weekend.

As a question, would it be better if I purchased the Day/Night combo, or just opt with just doing General Admission? I'm very interested to know, as I'm super pumped to be finally doing this event again after nearly 6 years.

Finally biting the bullet, and going for the final weekend.

As a question, would it be better if I purchased the Day/Night combo, or just opt with just doing General Admission? I'm very interested to know, as I'm super pumped to be finally doing this event again after nearly 6 years.
Its much cheaper than getting a General Ticket and Admission to the park

You'd be saving 60-80 bucks at the least.

Not exactly ticket related but, I'm planning on going the first week. Which night would be easiest to do all 10 mazes without express? Thursday's or Sunday's?

Also, is the after 2pm Day/Night pass worth it, it sounds interesting.

Not exactly ticket related but, I'm planning on going the first week. Which night would be easiest to do all 10 mazes without express? Thursday's or Sunday's?
First week. Hmmm.....Thursday is fan preview night. That may be a liiiiiitle more riskier since that is technically grand opening night and there will be no early entry. Plus there will be some celebs holding up lines for them to go through the houses. Sunday may be a little busier but there is early entry. So if you were to put a gun to my head and ask, "Fan Preview or Sunday? Need an answer, NOW!", I'd say Sunday.
If you want to do rides as well, this is the way to go. I think there's a good possibility Potter will be open during HHN, but even if it is, you wouldn't want that to cut into your maze time. Do this so you will comfortably see the rides, do the Tour, and check out Water World. Plus you can knock out TWDA early on so I say go for it! I recommend Day/Night for Sunday.

I think Sunday will be more worth your time. Early entry, no celebrity bottlenecks, and the casts will be getting in the groove after a few nights of haunting.

If you want to do rides as well, this is the way to go. I think there's a good possibility Potter will be open during HHN, but even if it is, you wouldn't want that to cut into your maze time. Do this so you will comfortably see the rides, do the Tour, and check out Water World. Plus you can knock out TWDA early on so I say go for it! I recommend Day/Night for Sunday.

Ah! You convinced me with Water World, forgot that was still there. Haven't been in few years so being able to check the park out pre-Horror Nights will be a treat.

Early entry is available for everyone. It’s a free perk to reward those who arrive really early. At least that’s the way it’s always been. Pretty sure that hasn’t changed. Just keep in mind that Fan Preview Night (Sep 12), will NOT have early entry.
I think as of last year you only get early entry if you bought your ticket on the official website, but I could be wrong.

I think as of last year you only get early entry if you bought your ticket on the official website, but I could be wrong.
Yeah last year my friends bought their tickets from different sites and they had to pay $20 at the door to go to early entry with us who had bought our’s off of the official site.