Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood 2019 Tickets Discussion

Does anyone know if you can leave and re-enter with FFP in the same night?

What is the standard procedure for wheelchair guests? I assume they get FOL privileges, but I'm not 100% sure.
How many people can be in their party? Do they all have to be there upon arrival?
Just looking for any tidbits of info like that!

What is the standard procedure for wheelchair guests? I assume they get FOL privileges, but I'm not 100% sure.
How many people can be in their party? Do they all have to be there upon arrival?
From what I understand (not an authority so someone correct me if I am wrong). HHN uses the attraction assistance pass that they normally have. You go to guest services to get a pass. This is used to get a return time equal to the wait time listed if it is over 30 min. Then you come back and go to express line. Not sure if there are different rules for HHN. Universal has very little info on their site but here is a link that goes over the process. Guest Assistance and Disability Passes - California Informer

Edit: it should also be noted that just because someone is in a wheelchair doesn’t automatically qualify them for a pass. There has to be a legit reason. Not sure how well that is enforced.

You are correct with that answer. And to add it's for up to 6 people all have to be there when you get the pass. During the day they scan your passes in the party. During HHN they just ask how many. The ADA pass is very hopeful for someone that is disabled like me ( I cant stand long periods cuz I have 2 plates and 7 screws in my knee) when you go down to the metro sets they will be strict with the return times. The lower lot and upper lot normally just let you on no wait. Also the jabbawokeez you can get handicapped seating for your party they will bring you folding chairs so everyone can sit together.

From my experience the party can be the person with the ADA pass and 6 others, I believe they ask how many are in your party when you go to guest relations.

Personally asking (Going to try it tomorrow, but I'm hoping to speed up the process); what would the price be of upgrading General Admission to a Day/Night Combo ticket? And as I'm guessing, would I have to go to the Box Office to change it from the general admission to that type?

From my experience the party can be the person with the ADA pass and 6 others, I believe they ask how many are in your party when you go to guest relations.
We went yesterday and decided to do without the ADA pass, even though she really needed it, but it was just an inconvenience, which is unfortunate. They told us it's only FOUR people and we were a group of 8.

We went yesterday and decided to do without the ADA pass, even though she really needed it, but it was just an inconvenience, which is unfortunate. They told us it's only FOUR people and we were a group of 8.
weird, they must have decreased it in the last year, thanks for the heads up though, I'll warn my friend who has the ADA pass.

Who knows, it might change every night. Universal has been oddly inconsistent this year.
“The Attraction Assistance Pass is valid for up to 4 guests for the day of issue only.” Per the website I linked earlier. Seems like maybe depending on the TM they can be more flexible with the rule and maybe for Horror nights they are stricter on the policy.

“The Attraction Assistance Pass is valid for up to 4 guests for the day of issue only.” Per the website I linked earlier. Seems like maybe depending on the TM they can be more flexible with the rule and maybe for Horror nights they are stricter on the policy.
It seems like a ton more people are getting the passes, so theyre probably restricting them by a lot

I always had this question. I get a free admission ticket with my Platinum pass. Can I upgrade it to a HHN express at the box office or ticket counters?

Pass members can get a buy one get one free this weekend.
oAjcy2Y.png