Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Ticket Prices

Jakemeister

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2008
Central, Fl
This thread is overdue, I had it up significantly earlier last year. Here are ticket prices and ticket options for this year.

EVENT TICKETS
General Admission

Florida Resident Tickets

Annual Pass Offers

HOTEL PACKAGES
Gory Getaway

Fl Resident Gory Getaway

On Site Hotels

EXPRESS PASS
Express

FREQUENT FEAR

Rush of Fear-$69.99 (AP $54.99). Dates: Sept. 21, 22, 27, 28, 29, 30. Oct. 4, 5, 6, 7

Rush of Fear Express-$179.99. Dates: Sept. 21, 22, 27, 28, 29, 30. Oct. 4, 5, 6, 7

Frequent Fear-$81.99 (AP $66.99) Dates: Sept. 21, 22, 27, 30. Oct. 4, 7, 11, 14, 17, 18, 21, 24, 25, 28, 31

Frequent Fear Express-$179.99 (AP $164.99) Dates: Sept. 21, 22, 27, 30. Oct. 4, 7, 11, 14, 17, 18, 21, 24, 25, 28, 31

Frequent Fear Plus-$96.99 (AP $81.99) Dates: Sept. 21, 22, 27, 28, 30. Oct. 4, 5, 7, 11, 12, 14, 17, 18, 19, 21, 24, 25, 26, 28, 31

Frequent Fear Plus Express-$229.99 (AP $214.99) Dates: Sept. 21, 22, 27, 28, 30. Oct. 4, 5, 7, 11, 12, 14, 17, 18, 19, 21, 24, 25, 26, 28, 31

Cool I'd like to get all my ducks in a row.

Yeah, I'd like to book mine soon as well. Hoping they have tour options like they did in '07, '10 and '11. Albeit, I only booked the 3 hour tour in 2010 it really helped spread crowds out some :lol:

Also, here's hoping no tents, they shoot poorly.

This is going to be my first year going more than one day. I am looking at getting the Rush of Fear. I don't know if I should get the ROF with or without Express. I am planning on doing Stay & Scream everytime I visit. Do you think doing Stay & Scream will give me enough time to do most of the houses?

Or do you think I still need ROF with Express even if I am doing Stay & Scream everytime?

Yeah, I'd like to book mine soon as well. Hoping they have tour options like they did in '07, '10 and '11. Albeit, I only booked the 3 hour tour in 2010 it really helped spread crowds out some :lol:

Also, here's hoping no tents, they shoot poorly.

Yeah the Poe house sucked for pictures!

- - - Updated - - -

This is going to be my first year going more than one day. I am looking at getting the Rush of Fear. I don't know if I should get the ROF with or without Express. I am planning on doing Stay & Scream everytime I visit. Do you think doing Stay & Scream will give me enough time to do most of the houses?

Or do you think I still need ROF with Express even if I am doing Stay & Scream everytime?
Does the SnS get you into the houses early like the pass holder previews?
Does it work when you purchase the early entry also?

I go opening weekend every year and get to do almost every house twice. This is with the AP preview but from what I've read there are usually a house or two available to S&S guests, and with AP nights being the first two weekends I would be shocked if they didn't let S&S people in to one of the houses. In my opinion if you are doing RoF and S&S you should be able to do everything more than enough times if this is for the first or second weekend. And since the RoF is $70 and no matter what combination of event day and express passes are going to be over $80, the RoF is a better valuse to get more days.

anyone know if Publix offers the florida resident discount for single night tickets w/o the purchase of a coke product?

and can out of state visitors take advantage of this price? (I have some friends coming down Saturday)