Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN: XX - When Are You Going?

Vyrus

The man with the master plan
Premium Member
Feb 11, 2010
Miami, FL
Post the date(s) that you are planning to attend and maybe we can set up some meet and greets at the park.

If we do meet and greets, we should do it at the old Vault meet and greet, in front of Monsters Cafe's main entrance.

I'm tentative going the 24th, and/or 25th of September. I always go opening weekend.

I will keep track and update everyone's dates as they post:

FT SA - The Madman SS23B/Cast A Ghostly, "Say Hi!!"
ABU SA - Jakemeister
FFP - HHN386, universal chris, Latveia, DisneyFanKevin, hatetofly, Dylan, HHNFanaticXX, Fallow, Felipe
9/24 - ralphoutloud, Dr.Slappy1086, Tbad556, rewster, Briman, Roll N Fear, GrahamSHAZAM, Felipe, cwoolboy, surfer941, jarmor, Ultimate17, EagleSkyline, jrongey
9/25 - Vyrus, Dr.Slappy1086, Briman, YETI PINTRADER, Roll N Fear, GrahamSHAZAM, dmkrc5, jarmor, mantaguy
9/26 - jarmor
9/30 - Octobers Fade
10/1 - Octobers Fade, CodeBlak, Alex, Mr Mudfish
10/2 - zbob1992
10/3 -
10/8 - erin1789, jarmor
10/9 - jarmor
10/10 - universal fanatic, rooney08josh, relsoc, figment1986
10/11 - hildyp0824, Kevin38
10/14 - rooney08josh, GrahamSHAZAM, hatetofly, relsoc, Alex
10/15 - rooney08josh, relsoc, Craziiboiialex, bigian563
10/16 - Mr F Plumbs, bigian563
10/17 - rooney08josh, snoman
10/21 -
10/22 - Spookbabe
10/24 - rewster, Meatwad18
10/27 - rewster, figment1986
10/28 - Drew, rewster, figment1986
10/29 - Drew, ralphoutloud, fitness_runner, Briman
10/30 - jarmor, Briman, Drew, figment1986
10/31 - Drew, rewster, jarmor, fitness_runner, figment1986

Last edited:
October 22nd!

I'm bringing 2 "newbies" with me and they have no idea what they're in for (inserts maniacal laughter here)! :thumbs:

Thats always the best, get them liqoured up for even better laughter, :pound:

Nothing confirmed yet but the current plan is for September 24th being my first HHN date of 2010. I may or may not get a FFP, still haven't decided.

Not confirmed but maybe the nights of the 20th, 21st, and the 22nd if we buy the HHN Passes. If not, most likely the 21st.

Last edited:
Can we get a sticky on this thread to keep it up top for everyone to see?

If we do meet and greets, we should do it at the old Vault meet and greet, in front of Monsters Cafe's main entrance.

Last edited:
FFP, going every non peak night and all opening weekend. I will not be there for hell week I can assure you that.

Updated the list, got a lot of FFP people so far, and those include the first couple of nights too, we could have a big crowd opening weekend.

Thanks for keeping up the list Vyrus. I can say that last year I met a lot of awesome OU peeps at HHN. It's always fun to see familiar faces and have like-minded fans to brave the lines with. Great chance to put a face with the names also.

If possible, it would be cool to get tshirts too :lol:

Thanks for keeping up the list Vyrus. I can say that last year I met a lot of awesome OU peeps at HHN. It's always fun to see familiar faces and have like-minded fans to brave the lines with. Great chance to put a face with the names also.

No problemo rewster, just doing my part :smiley:

Last edited: