Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hogan's Beach Shop

He has a pretty good restaurant on the water in Tampa headed towards St. Pete. Admittedly he just stuck his name on the building from the previous restaurant owners, but I believe that place is called "Hogan's Beach" as well. It's very popular.

He has a pretty good restaurant on the water in Tampa headed towards St. Pete. Admittedly he just stuck his name on the building from the previous restaurant owners, but I believe that place is called "Hogan's Beach" as well. It's very popular.

It's not Hogan's Beach anymore

Don't say anything bad about him here. He might sue us. ;):lol:
Only if you publish stolen video of him. He's a lot of things, starting with racist white trash, but he was a hundred percent in the right, and deserved every penny he got in the Gawker suit.

By the way, anyone who purchases me that autographed workout set will earn a wet schmacko right on the lips.