Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Still behind scaffolding.......

From OTPN

isswsCvx56lGt.jpg

j2YLqDXOKZ5uY.jpg

Played the alien invasion side during dusk last year. Great course and got to see it with and without the lighting. Would definitely like to get back and play the haunted side.

Recently while walking to my car at night I looked down and saw a couple putting using LED light up golf balls. The other night I walked by and people were using just regular golf balls. What's the deal with those? Are they an up-charge/ souvenir option? Or did they bring them themselves. Either way they were pretty neat looking.

Recently while walking to my car at night I looked down and saw a couple putting using LED light up golf balls. The other night I walked by and people were using just regular golf balls. What's the deal with those? Are they an up-charge/ souvenir option? Or did they bring them themselves. Either way they were pretty neat looking.

They are an upcharge. I'm not really sure off the top of my head how much.