Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wait... why's it not so bad of a drop? The height? I can't really get any feeling of scale... If not, then am I going crazy and the car's going up the steep way and down the less sharply angled way? That would be ridiculous!

^ It's a vertical lift hill. xP

Vertical lifts are some of the most freaky rides element I have ever been on. Now imagine going head first toward all these people on the ground and threw windows and crap :lol: that would scare the hell out of me.

Yes, its a verticle lift hill, but from 167 feet, it should be an exciting ride. Its no Millinium Force, but at 65mph, its tied with Kraken, 2mph slower than Hulk, and 5mph faster than DD. And way faster than anything down at the Mouse House.
Combine that with the 2 person wide trains and all the wierd banking corners, concert lighting and special effects, it should be a lot of fun, especially at night.

I'm excited and not gonna complain. This is gonna be the first coaster for Orlando since 2006. 3 long years my people since Orlando has had a new metal beast of engineering for us to ride. Sure this one might not have the themeing of Everest but I'm equally excited for it.

Yes, its a verticle lift hill, but from 167 feet, it should be an exciting ride. Its no Millinium Force, but at 65mph, its tied with Kraken, 2mph slower than Hulk, and 5mph faster than DD. And way faster than anything down at the Mouse House.
Rock N Roller Coaster = 57MPH
Test Track = 65MPH

I forgot about test track, I should have said any of the coasters down at the mouse house. And yeah, only 8 mhp faster than RnRC. But thats a fair amount, maybe not WAY faster, but still a good bit faster.
But it is way faster than Disney's last coaster, Everest, at 50mph.

I'm excited and not gonna complain. This is gonna be the first coaster for Orlando since 2006. 3 long years my people since Orlando has had a new metal beast of engineering for us to ride. Sure this one might not have the themeing of Everest but I'm equally excited for it.

It is not the only coaster for Orlando. Have you forgotten Manta???

i think both will be welcome additions to the olando theme park line-up.
Now all we need is for somebody to build a great wooden coaster. GCI has been doing wonderful things these days.