Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

I gotta admit I am now wanting HRRR more than ever. Reason being is because for once in my life I was getting bored yesterday. At around 4-5 I had already done Hulk 2 times, Mummy 4, and both Dragons once. I was wanting HRRR because it'd be nice to ride something that's as wild as that. I know Hulk's wild but I rode it 3 more times that day and will never ride it when it's raining again and I promise you that! I was stupid for even doing it after riding Millennium Force in the rain and hitting the drops at 93MPH. This was just painful. Smooth ride but the rain is what made it so painful, those drops hurt.

Here are some new pictures that are on IOA Central.
july28_002.jpg

july28_003.jpg

july28_004.jpg

july28_006.jpg

july28_009.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I don't visit there any more so I only see what is posted here.

IOAC, but haven't been able to visit Universal since a few months ago when my premier pass exired, so I especially like seeing pictures.

When waiting for my Mummy tickets I was talking to a guy in Event Staff who actually knew his stuff. As we all know from the patents it's gonna be a revolutionary music ride. What he was telling me was that about 100'000+ songs in the database and more would be added constantly.

He said a rumor he had heard was that you will be able to send songs from your iPod(mp3) to the database. If they don't have said song then it gets downloaded to the database. So it's an ever growing. Since it's not illegally downloading music since someone person has paid for it this will work.

Personally I'm stoked to hear Master of Puppets, Warheart, Follow The Reaper, Ambrosia, Man In The Box, Bloodline, and some of my other all time favorite tracks while getting massive airtime on this beast known as Hollwood Rocket Hot Pocket. :lol: I mean HTR

Last edited:
When waiting for my Mummy tickets I was talking to a guy in Event Staff who actually knew his stuff. As we all know from the patents it's gonna be a revolutionary music ride. What he was telling me was that about 100'000+ songs in the database and more would be added constantly.

He said a rumor he had heard was that you will be able to send songs from your iPod(mp3) to the database. If they don't have said song then it gets downloaded to the database. So it's an ever growing. Since it's not illegally downloading music since someone person has paid for it this will work.

Personally I'm stoked to hear Master of Puppets, Warheart, Follow The Reaper, Ambrosia, Man In The Box, Bloodline, and some of my other all time favorite tracks while getting massive airtime on this beast known as Hollwood Rocket Hot Pocket. :lol: I mean HTR

Events Staff do not know squat about anything going on. Don't trust them. :)

Events Staff do not know squat about anything going on. Don't trust them. :)
He said it was a rumor he had heard. He obviously only knows ALOT about the things in his department. The ride system itself proved that it was gonna have a massive database though. Hollywood Dream had a nifty idea but I think they wanna push this to the max.

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT COASTER WILL BE BETTER MANTA OR RIP ROCKET. If anyone is wondering i love the site rcdb.com, it's a roller coaster database and has every coaster in the world. I have yet to see what they have news wise on Manta or Rip im checkin it out now. yes i am a roller coaster enthusiast

You can't really make an assessment about which ride is better till you ride it. Plus them being two different type of coasters will determine that also. Manta will be a Family Thrill Coaster and HTR will just be straight thrill.

I think they will both be awesome though. I'm equally stoked for both. Nothing fuels the competition at theme parks like a good coaster war.

Sounds like a fantastic concept, I would play bad songs on the ride to piss people off. Like, having a wonderful time by tiny tim.