Hollywoodland future/replacement (DCA) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywoodland future/replacement (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My bets on a version of Shanghai's Zootopia land coming to both DHS+DCA. It just makes too much sense, especially for DCA.
judy hopps shakira GIF by Disney
It makes little sense to bring Zootopia to DHS given the E-ticket is essentially MMRR.

Also, a land that has one ride is not a land, it's a ride with a really, really fancy queue. I'd much rather see the rumored Moana boat ride. Both DHS and DCA could use a boat ride imo.

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
It makes little sense to bring Zootopia to DHS given the E-ticket is essentially MMRR. Also, a land that has one ride is not a land, it's a ride with a really, really fancy queue. I'd much rather see the rumored Moana boat ride. Both DHS and DCA could use a boat ride imo.
DCA could also use a trackless ride at some point in the future as well. Maybe they could be bringing another trackless ride to DHS in this hypothetical new land but it will be distinct enough to set it apart from MMRR. another possibility is DCA gets an area exclusive to it as a Hollywoodland replacement.

It makes little sense to bring Zootopia to DHS given the E-ticket is essentially MMRR. Also, a land that has one ride is not a land, it's a ride with a really, really fancy queue.
So I guess by that logic lands like Diagon Alley, MoM, etc are just "really, really fancy queues". Sureeeeeeeee.

Spider Man Lol GIF

It makes little sense to bring Zootopia to DHS given the E-ticket is essentially MMRR. Also, a land that has one ride is not a land, it's a ride with a really, really fancy queue. I'd much rather see the rumored Moana boat ride. Both DHS and DCA could use a boat ride imo.
I agree that Zootopia wouldn’t be best for DCA. While I also do agree that DCA could really use a boat ride, assuming they’re using the Disney Forward space for Avatar, that will be DCA’s boat ride.

I would argue DCA needs a highly themed family coaster more, especially if there is already plans for Avatar. I’m really hoping that the land planned for Hollywoodland is Monstropolis. I really want to see that Door coaster.

Reactions: Nico
So I guess by that logic lands like Diagon Alley, MoM, etc are just "really, really fancy queues". Sureeeeeeeee.

Spider Man Lol GIF
We would not have HE without Diagon so I count that and Ministry will have a big ticket show from day 1 which is essentially an attraction. Diagon also offers multiple types of entertainment on the stage. We also got the beautiful London area which also has entertainment at the Knight Bus.

Zootopia literally has no second attraction be it a show or not and entertainment is limited to M&Gs. It’s a terrible excuse for a land. It wouldn’t even net you a positive gain in rides to the park as you’d have to replace MI to put Zootopia in that area.