Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Horror Movies Thread

All the chucky films are great, especially the main franchise because the team has never changed. It's always been Don Mancini, no franchise can claim that kind of dedication

As for the remake. Mark Hamil was the only one that could pull it off. I was content. BUT I still want Chucky to acknowledge the movie existed because it'd be hilarious

I absolutely love that this is happening, but that director... Oof. I'm going to temper my expectations for now, huge downgrade from the Radio Silence team. He's directed such films as: Insidious: The Last Key, Escape Room/Escape Room 2 and The Taking of Deborah Logan. Hope it's still good

I absolutely love that this is happening, but that director... Oof. I'm going to temper my expectations for now, huge downgrade from the Radio Silence team. He's directed such films as: Insidious: The Last Key, Escape Room/Escape Room 2 and The Taking of Deborah Logan. Hope it's still good

Psyched for a sequel to this gem.

Not really my choice, Deborah Logan was great but Insidious 4 and the Escape Rooms were whatever and didn't really have the wit you want in a ready or not sequel. Curious who's writing/starring though.

Not really my choice, Deborah Logan was great but Insidious 4 and the Escape Rooms were whatever and didn't really have the wit you want in a ready or not sequel. Curious who's writing/starring though.
Yeah I think the writing matters way more here than director choice tbh. Obviously a great horror director like James Wan would be great, but I feel like if they bring back the same writing team I’d (or at least a strong team), I’ll have a more positive outlook that a solid sequel can be turned in.