How are you ending the final night of HHN 33? | Inside Universal Forums

How are you ending the final night of HHN 33?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

GA-MBIT

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2017
Isle Delfino
Now that RoF is over and we are approaching the halfway point of the HHN33 season, I think it's appropriate to start considering what house, zone, show, or ride you are going to close out this year's event with!

As fun as the start of the event is, I think a lot of my favorite memories come from the final sets of my favorite houses and zones. Seeing the final cult session from Chucky 2018, the Klowns bouncing around and partying to their theme song once last time, once last salute to The Controller from Seek & Destroy, or the last performances of Weeknd, Case Files, and UCM Unmasked were some of the best experiences I've had at the event. You can really feel the love and passion from both the scareactors for their roles and performances, and from the guests walking through cheering and applauding the actors and ops team for their hard work. Seeing a cast of scareactors and ops workers spill out of a house at the end of the final night and celebrate together is such a unique and invigorating experience that I cherish every single time.

So, with that all said, what are your current plans? Might they change in time? And when the final night comes and goes, I'd love to hear all about your experiences! Again, these are such unique moments so anything written down for posterity is legitimate theme park history being saved.

For myself, I'm thinking Slaughter 2 might be the move. It's just such a fun party vibe and it's one of my favorite houses of the year. I can just picture the performers really giving it their all. We'll see how the event goes over the next few weeks though!

Reactions: JunoSynth
I always end my final night of HHN with my favorite house so I ended the last night with Slaughter 2 also! They were in the middle of a cast change so I missed some of my favorite scenes. (Elf throwing guts at you. lol) but it's cool. I did that house everyday I was there so I got my fill of it.

Man, I don't wanna yuck anyone's yum...

But it's September.
I hear you, but we're only a few days from October now and if I know anything about this site, it's that the HHN community here is passionate enough to keep the conversation going in regards to most anything year-round. If this were an Epic Universe or Disney parks thread, I'd definitely agree it's far too early. I do also personally think it'd be interesting to see how people's views and goals shift from the end of this first month to the end of the second month.