Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How far in advance to book hotels

May 11, 2016
We are looking at May 2022 universal. Hard Rock club floor is our preferred option. This is to finally celebrate my son's college graduation. Blood sweat and tears to get his mech E degree. Next May he will be a year into his first job, so party time. Woot woot
When is the time to book for best prices?

You can cancel up to a week before the stay so I say book now and keep checking every month or so to see if prices drop. If they don’t you’re good, if they do book under the new rate and cancel, and if they go up you’re already locked in.

You can cancel up to a week before the stay so I say book now and keep checking every month or so to see if prices drop. If they don’t you’re good, if they do book under the new rate and cancel, and if they go up you’re already locked in.
Is there really any benefit in booking a package with universal, it is it better to do an ala carte package yourself?