Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Howl-O-Scream 2021 (Busch Gardens Tampa)

- Tickets on sale now
- Event starts September 10th
- 5 haunted houses, 2 of which will be new
- 8 scarezones + hordes
- 2 shows (Fiends & The Rolling Bones)

Those prices are pretty great honestly. Love to see it.

Last edited:

Those prices are great. Living 20-ish minutes away, I have no excuse not to hit this year's event up. I've only been twice before. Nice!

Interesting to see the parks all seem to be preparing for their Halloween events early and starting them earlier this year. I assume it's a case of they've had two years to plan some of this stuff and they're all looking to make up for lost revenue and seeing the demand rising as the year goes on and we get closer to "normal".

Only went during 2019 and it was raining so didn't get a full experience. Really looking forward to this year especially with a vampire house!

Does anybody know why they stopped using the Nairobi tent for houses?
Would post it in the spec thread, but, you know.... xD

The one in the staff parking lot?
No the one behind the tortoises
I believe that the Santa's house stays up there all year now, as they haven't removed the walls surrounding it like before when they would use it for a seating area in the summer time.

Early predictions for the house line up are going to be Motel Hell, Death Water Bayou, Simon's Slaughterhouse, the vampire house, and whatever replaces The Residence

Ain't broke don't fix it :shrug:

On one hand it's a nice testament to the house itself for remaining one of the top houses for 7 years straight, but it's also hard not to notice that every year for a while the top two houses have usually been DWB and Motel Hell. It's gonna' sting when they eventually go since the newer houses haven't really been on their level. There's been a couple bright spots with Deadfall and Demented Dimensions, but they were removed way too early. Deadfall replaced by the Black Spot (ouch), and I still question why on earth they moved DD over to BGW after only a year.