Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Howl-O-Scream 2022 (Busch Gardens Tampa)

Love this, hope he has a house to go along with this, but he definitely strikes me as the "icon" type they used to do
I wish they would give the event Icons again. Even if the backstories weren't as in-depth, I felt that they were more unique than HHN's. I could see him becoming a face of the event next year if the show does well though

I wish they would give the event Icons again. Even if the backstories weren't as in-depth, I felt that they were more unique than HHN's. I could see him becoming a face of the event next year if the show does well though
I agree, they really had some unique icons back in the Swenson days....Sylvie, Ms. Vayne, Hack, and Death Jockey to name a few

I think they should utilize an icon on all their branding every year, and the icon should tie directly into the "new house" for that year

When you can't acquire IPs, make your own

Ms Vayne & her minions were my favorite HOS icon. Sad I never got the chance to go to HOS, but you can bet I made sure to have one of my friends grab me the event shirt lol

I feel like the Witch of the Woods could work as an icon.

Anyone know if Howl o scream Tampa does a half priced FOL pass after a specific time? Going on a Saturday this year but haven't got a FOL pass hoping that they have this sort of offering. Also doesn't hurt to ask if a FOL is even necessary, i went to the one in Orlando last year on a Saturday and it was dead but I'm assuming that's because of hhn.

Anyone know if Howl o scream Tampa does a half priced FOL pass after a specific time? Going on a Saturday this year but haven't got a FOL pass hoping that they have this sort of offering. Also doesn't hurt to ask if a FOL is even necessary, i went to the one in Orlando last year on a Saturday and it was dead but I'm assuming that's because of hhn.
I don't believe they do half off at anytime, but HOS in Oct on Saturdays have been the most crowded I've ever seen Busch Gardens

They drop deals like crazy leading up to the event...but those are wrapping up as the event gets closer

I’m not sure if this is a guest or an actor

That's actually a pretty common trick that they pull in Tampa

There was one year in particular that was full of decoys, glad they're bringing it back somewhat

Although, I'm not sure how they'd hide the chainsaw

It also could possibly be media that they allowed to join in the fun

But either way, I've seen characters dressed normally before, and they used to do it a lot more

I see that Tampa and Orlando are offering an interactive skull lanyard that produces fog and uses RFID tech to create certain lighting effects through the zones and shows (think Glow with the Show ears/MagicBand+). Thinking about getting this myself at Busch Gardens. Does anyone know if it works for both parks?

The Junkyard needs to be turned into a house

The energy in that zone is tremendous and a chainlink labyrinth would be fun

Also, Stranglewood is the most detailed and "HHN" level house they've done in years