Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

ICON Park

Yeah, I expect him to sacrifice his body to climb to the top of the coverage. :grin:

One day, when he does stuff from 50,000 feet high; someone will ask why he goes to such limbs, to which we will reply for one thing:

Hilariously enough, I do see him going on-top of the Star Flyer, for the sake of covering this; and I will be more than happy with that.

Excited to see the coverage and detail that @RollermanDan will be giving for the sake of this.

Just you guys wait...we have a few special things planned for this ;).

Yeah, I expect him to sacrifice his body to climb to the top of the coverage. :grin:

I volunteer as tribute.

One day, when he does stuff from 50,000 feet high; someone will ask why he goes to such limbs, to which we will reply for one thing:

Hilariously enough, I do see him going on-top of the Star Flyer, for the sake of covering this; and I will be more than happy with that.

"The greater good." ALWAYS!

:lol: Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Someone's gotta do it right?

It's like they are putting all the rides in one place I have no intention to ever go on.

Too funny :lmao:

But there is a market for it. So hopefully this straightens the area while spreading things around:exclap:

Nice but isn't the world's tallest if it's a 400 foot drop. The one at Six Flags NJ is 456 ft tall with a 415 ft drop, unless they are fadingg and just mean drop tower. as Six Flags is bolted onto a ride

The record is for tallest free-standing drop tower, not sure why the Twitter post doesn't specify that, but the Instagram one did.

I’ve been meaning to get over here to do the Starflyer for awhile. Guess I’ll finally have a good combination of reasons once this stuff is open.