Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 141 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This looks really good. The small details are awesome like the entrance having the old track. Everything looks really good and I am so glad they are dressing up the inside of the tub. That was REALLY needed. Also, confirmation of the on-board audio rumors. It looks like it is going to have a nice story line and a great queue.

Although new storyline I am glad they took the great in what was there and enhanced it. I hope Bruce Banner is still represented. I can't imagine not. They made it look so intimidating, I love it.

Also, I hope Banner Science Park is looped somewhere in queue or gift shop.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Warning: Contract Talk!

I wonder if a primary factor of this re-do is to fulfill the stipulation that the land must be kept in world-class condition. Otherwise Diz could say "the ride is 20 years old and you haven't updated a thing, you're in breach!"

Warning: Contract Talk!

I wonder if a primary factor of this re-do is to fulfill the stipulation that the land must be kept in world-class condition. Otherwise Diz could say "the ride is 20 years old and you haven't updated a thing, you're in breach!"

I don't think it had anything to do with their contract. If Disney pulled that they could turn around and show how many coasters exist for 20+ years with no track redo. I think there was a good reason for this being done. I kind of believe the rumors it had to so with issues with the supports. But who knows. But I imagine it had nothing to do with the contract.