Indiana Jones Attraction (2027) | Inside Universal Forums

Indiana Jones Attraction (2027)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
GUq66XLW4AAxNf_

GUq64xmWoAAPxdU

Last edited:
I have to admit 2027 is an impressive timeline for Disney standards.

Admittedly, this is one of the few projects which they confirmed is starting construction this year. So 2027 does seem reasonable.

Also, they mentioned construction will be in phases, so I can imagine they'd first start work on the Encanto ride and save Indy for later as they'll eventually be down a major attraction and a minor one with Triceratops spin.

Admittedly, this is one of the few projects which they confirmed is starting construction this year. So 2027 does seem reasonable.

Also, they mentioned construction will be in phases, so I can imagine they'd first start work on the Encanto ride and save Indy for later as they'll eventually be down a major attraction and a minor one with Triceratops spin.
Based on the concept art Encanto appears to be an omnimover of some sort. Something high capacity can help shoulder the loss of Indy and the Triceratops Spin quite well. But since TS is already a carousel that is being rethemed, it shouldn't be down that long anyways.