Inside the NBCUniversal Evolution Plan – January 7, 2013 Framework | Inside Universal Forums

Inside the NBCUniversal Evolution Plan – January 7, 2013 Framework

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jon Fu

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus
Jul 26, 2010
California
hero.jpg

Link to the post: http://insideuniversal.net/2013/02/inside-the-nbcuniversal-evolution-plan-january-7-2013-framework/

Some very interesting developments on the way.

Reactions: BernardMesa
How close is the USH evolution plan, to being approved and finalized by the city? Once that is finalized how soon should we expect construction?

We're currently waiting for the neighborhood to voice their concerns or opinions.

It's already gone through the city and county at this point.

How long do the neighbors have to voice their concerns? Then once thats over, how long till construction starts?

Ok, so there has been a confirmed Central Park in the area...

How long do the neighbors have to voice their concerns? Then once thats over, how long till construction starts?
At this point, we're not exactly sure. We already know underlying work has already been laid out for Harry Potter and the Gibson. As for everything else, there hasn't been a reliable time frame given.

"On the left, you have a European-themed wall, and on the right, a wall themed after little Mexico. Coming up, an actual wall from the movie Bean..."

But on a more serious note, I appreciate that they're at least making something good out of the construction at the park. I wouldn't say that they're advertising the walls, but along the lines of "Hey, if you happen to be at the park, here's what you can do..." kind of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BernardMesa
^ Ehh, you're right, I just think it's silly. I TOTALLY appreciate the themed construction walls and the props, but idk, it just seemed...silly to me...you get me? I wish they would find another way to compensate for a missing attraction and construction walls. I have faith in them :p