Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Inside Universal - Hollywood: October Meet-Up 2018

Jun 23, 2009
Southern California
10HWMeet.png

Join the Inside Universal West Coast Editor Team to get a personal perspective of your favorite theme park and meet the community. The day will begin at Universal Citywalk before walking into Universal Studios Hollywood to enjoy the park as a group.*

Meet-up location will be at 10:00am on the 2nd level of Citywalk near the CityFood tables and benches between Subway and the Infusion Lounge Dragon.

*Admission is required to enter Universal Studios Hollywood. Parking fees may be required to enter Universal Citywalk. Please refer to your annual pass for blackout dates. Inside Universal does not take responsibility for any actions by Universal Studios Hollywood according to their behavior and admission guidelines. This IS NOT an official Universal Studios event and no special permissions or accommodations will be offered. Event date is subject to change and will continue rain or shine.

Last edited:
How'd the event go? Unfortunately, I was unable to attend. Will there be another one later on this year?

Haha... My bad. For some reason, I thought it was yesterday. Doubt I'll be able to make on the 14th. How often are these scheduled?

This event is random. We attempt to utilize dates with the least amount of black outs for annual pass use. Otherwise, its whatever fits our schedule. Hope to see you someday!

Thank you to everyone who showed up on Saturday! It was fun meeting you and getting to talk about the cool stuff at USH. We hope to do something more in the future, so stay tuned!