Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

It literally just says the ride is postponed indefinitely. Which, ironically, is kinda sorta true. It doesn’t yet have an official opening date. Not sure why someone would go through the effort of making a fake announcement image just to also be non-specific lol.
It probably is just a joke tbh, lol.

No hint of Iron Gwazi being open in time for HOS in the event announcement as of now:

With exhilarating coasters and thrilling attractions, guests can take on their favorite rides in the dark in between the frights and scares of Howl-O-Scream. Bring your fears to new heights on Falcon's Fury & SheiKra, then let the adrenaline rush as you launch into the shadows of Cheetah Hunt & Tigris.

This is all very odd. Reminds me when that time sea world delayed the opening of that water ride , when it finally opened the hype had kind of died.

This is all very odd. Reminds me when that time sea world delayed the opening of that water ride , when it finally opened the hype had kind of died.
That was due to genuine construction issues. This is because people will show up this year no matter what and they have nothing new for 2022 if these open now.

That was due to genuine construction issues. This is because people will show up this year no matter what and they have nothing new for 2022 if these open now.
I can understand this logic, but what makes them unique vs other chains opening their rides? Their financial issues?

I can understand this logic, but what makes them unique vs other chains opening their rides? Their financial issues?
Other parks are run by on-site people with experience in the industry while SW is - for all intents and purposes - run by a single guy in New York City.