Is Adventure Island a Neglected Stepchild? | Inside Universal Forums

Is Adventure Island a Neglected Stepchild?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 31, 2013
Miami, Fl
Of all the SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment Chain, I seriously can't be the only one feeling like Adventure Island is the neglected stepchild aside from Sesame Place (I don't honestly count that one). Every other park seems to get new additions from time to time, some more than others (SWO, BGT) but what is the deal with Adventure Island???

Riptide was introduced back in 2006 after the Tampa Typhoon Speed Slides were taken out the year before. And the last new attraction before that one was Wahoo Run back in 2000 I believe????

They have a great amount of land for a pretty huge expansion if done properly behind the Volleyball courts and Water Moccasin slides.

I personally think they could use it, even if they don't feel the need to compete with the Orlando Water Parks, I feel they do make enough money for some pretty decent investments.

Thoughts??? Opinions???

What are you talking about?!?! They refurbished the corkscrew restroom this year! That's not enough for you???