Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is there anyway to stop "Watching threads"

Aug 7, 2018
This is by far the absolute worst thing about this site. Even if I "unwatch thread" because I get a damn email every time there is a response, I end up following it again. Is there anyway to permantley unwatch every thread? I truly can't post here anymore if not, the amount of notifications I receive in my email is ridiculous and it takes over my email. This is something that seriously should be fixed!

You think that's bad, you should have been here when the advertising system they used went flooey and would put an ad window in the text box, which kept me from replying to anything. Good times. :)