Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Issue if ticket has wrong last name?

May 10, 2022
My daughter and son in law purchased my families' Universal tickets through 'shades of green' (he is in the military) and I just noticed my ticket has my first name and my son in law's last name, meaning it will not match my ID. Will they be understanding with this at the park or do I need to try to see if I can get it corrected?

My daughter and son in law purchased my families' Universal tickets through 'shades of green' (he is in the military) and I just noticed my ticket has my first name and my son in law's last name, meaning it will not match my ID. Will they be understanding with this at the park or do I need to try to see if I can get it corrected?

I don’t think I’ve ever been asked for ID when entering a park when first using the ticket.

Common sense makes this seem like an easy mistake to be made and you’re not trying to fool anybody but we don’t live in a common sense world.

You could ask Universal on Twitter, they’re usually quite prompt in responding. If you don’t have Twitter, I can ask for you.

I don’t think I’ve ever been asked for ID when entering a park when first using the ticket.

Common sense makes this seem like an easy mistake to be made and you’re not trying to fool anybody but we don’t live in a common sense world.

You could ask Universal on Twitter, they’re usually quite prompt in responding. If you don’t have Twitter, I can ask for you.
Thanks for the advise. I will give that a try.

I'd call and get it straightened out before. You never know, you could be the one they decide to check.