Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Join in on a Private RIP Tour - Sun 10/28

Sep 19, 2016
<MODERATORS - I hope this is allowed on this board. I'm not selling, just looking for HHN fans to join in on my tour. Delete if this violates any forum policy>

We have 7 booked for this tour, and can take up to 3 more. Contact me if interested.
Steve

We're looking for people to share the costs and the expertise of a private tour guide. This means you will get front of the line access to each house, as many times as we can do it!!

This will be our sixth HHN. We started out just doing the haunt, then we added Express passes. We've noticed that the haunt seems to get more crowded each year. We then did a public RIP tour, and had such a great experience, that we decided to up the ante with a private tour. Now we can never go back. The private tour is just that good. Zero wait times all night.

What's the difference in Private vs Public?

Private tour starts earlier (6 pm) and ends later (park close vs a fixed amount of time).

Private tour is limited to 10 people (12 for the public tour) Public tour provides front of the line access for each house once; with the private tour, you can visit each house as many times as you can before the park closes at 2:00 AM.

Public tour is fixed cost per person. Private tour cost changes depending on the number of people that join us.

The details:

* Private RIP tour booked for Sunday Oct 28, 6:00 PM.
* Tour guide will be with us until the park closes (2:00 AM) except for a 30-minute break.
* We will create the touring plan with the tour guide.
* Our plan is to tour each house at least twice. There are 2 casts for each house, and we'd like to see each one. We do not plan to use the tour guide for many rides, but can be flexible if people really want to do some.
* We plan to skip the Army of Villains dance show. However, if you are set on seeing it, I'm sure we can work that out. We do have VIP seating for it.
* We will see the Scare Zones as time permits
* I will need money in advance, as I have already paid for this tour, but I'll be glad to get you assurances that I'm on the level, and the VIP desk at US can confirm my booking.

I am not making any money on this tour. We will divide the cost evenly by # of ppl, up to 10. The more people, the cheaper the per person cost. The only things not included are park entry and tour guide gratuities (10%).

This will be a relaxing but full night at HHN. We will watch all the crowds as we do it all with no stress. Please PM me with any questions.

Steve in Philly

Last edited:
<MODERATORS - I hope this is allowed on this board. I'm not selling, just looking for HHN fans to join in on my tour. Delete if this violates any forum policy>

We have 6 booked for this tour, and can take up to 4 more. Contact me if interested.
Steve

We're looking for people to share the costs and the expertise of a private tour guide. This means you will get front of the line access to each house, as many times as we can do it!!

This will be our sixth HHN. We started out just doing the haunt, then we added Express passes. We've noticed that the haunt seems to get more crowded each year. We then did a public RIP tour, and had such a great experience, that we decided to up the ante with a private tour. Now we can never go back. The private tour is just that good. Zero wait times all night.

What's the difference in Private vs Public?

Private tour starts earlier (6 pm) and ends later (park close vs a fixed amount of time).

Private tour is limited to 10 people (12 for the public tour) Public tour provides front of the line access for each house once; with the private tour, you can visit each house as many times as you can before the park closes at 2:00 AM.

Public tour is fixed cost per person. Private tour cost changes depending on the number of people that join us.

The details:

* Private RIP tour booked for Sunday Oct 28, 6:00 PM.
* Tour guide will be with us until the park closes (2:00 AM) except for a 30-minute break.
* We will create the touring plan with the tour guide.
* Our plan is to tour each house at least twice. There are 2 casts for each house, and we'd like to see each one. We do not plan to use the tour guide for many rides, but can be flexible if people really want to do some.
* We plan to skip the Army of Villains dance show. However, if you are set on seeing it, I'm sure we can work that out. We do have VIP seating for it.
* We will see the Scare Zones as time permits
* I will need money in advance, as I have already paid for this tour, but I'll be glad to get you assurances that I'm on the level, and the VIP desk at US can confirm my booking.

I am not making any money on this tour. We will divide the cost evenly by # of ppl, up to 10. The more people, the cheaper the per person cost. The only things not included are park entry and tour guide gratuities (10%).

This will be a relaxing but full night at HHN. We will watch all the crowds as we do it all with no stress. Please PM me with any questions.

Steve in Philly
Sent you a message. I’m interested.

Pros to doing this tour: Getting to see me scream like a girl at every scare.

Cons: Not getting to see me scream like a girl at every scare.

:thumbsup:

Matt is in! Both of you screaming at every scare . . . . hmmm, starting to rethink my plan :)

Just kidding. I just hope they don't all focus on you two, rather than the stoic guy next to you (that's me).

Steve

Matt is in! Both of you screaming at every scare . . . . hmmm, starting to rethink my plan :)

Just kidding. I just hope they don't all focus on you two, rather than the stoic guy next to you (that's me).

Steve
Trust me when I say they will focus on all of us. They seemed to, as the same with prior years, really go after the tour groups. I know all 7 of us in my group, some of which don't scare, got scared pretty easily.

I'm not sure how they know who's in a group when we're all in giant neverending conga lines, but it's all good.

Scream away. The only thing I can't stand are shreiking teenagers who crash into me when they're running away from monsters .

Now get off my lawn . :)

I don't know either, although you will see the lanyards are a little more obvious this year. I do think maybe it is just my jumping that makes me a target.

Oh my gosh the kids are annoying. They group together and almost tackle you down when they are trying to get away.