Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 756 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no movement on finishing off the JP side of the Forbidden Journey lockers. I know they've been stalled for reasons beyond their control, but why they don't get the JP side done while they're waiting for whatever they're waiting for is unclear to me.

Prob because whatever they’re waiting for is preventing them from going forward.

Are there plans to do anything other than just paint the locker building green on the JP side? At the moment, it looks like there isn’t any room between the building and path to do much in the way of vegetation.

Are there plans to do anything other than just paint the locker building green on the JP side? At the moment, it looks like there isn’t any room between the building and path to do much in the way of vegetation.

They have to do more than that. I can't imagine they want a wide open view of the unthemed Forbidden Journey showbuilding without any buffer at all right there.

Seeing bits and pieces of the castle (as we could before) is one thing, but I have to believe they don't want anything close to the current look to be a guest's first impression of Jurassic Park when entering from that side.

They have to do more than that. I can't imagine they want a wide open view of the unthemed Forbidden Journey showbuilding without any buffer at all right there.

Seeing bits and pieces of the castle (as we could before) is one thing, but I have to believe they don't want anything close to the current look to be a guest's first impression of Jurassic Park when entering from that side.
Sometimes I think that

Then other times I remember the projector boxes on the Hogsmede side are heavily themed and the one on the JP side is a green box

Why can't they build "flower" beds that are basically 6 feet high and run along the locker cinderblock wall, to which they can plant small bushes, palm trees that already have a 6 foot head start to pretty much cover the view of seeing the castle when you walk into JP

Reactions: shiekra38
Why can't they build "flower" beds that are basically 6 feet high and run along the locker cinderblock wall, to which they can plant small bushes, palm trees that already have a 6 foot head start to pretty much cover the view of seeing the castle when you walk into JP
I could see a succulent wall but that would be a lot of maintenance. A living wall over rockwork would be my choice.

Reactions: universal_fanatic
Or a trellis like the one at bgt that bridges over an employee access road as you approach SheiKra. That’d be a great way to hide sight lines. Love the idea of it being succulents too.

Reactions: tielo
Man i wish they could have set the rex up indoors for a photo op inside the visitors center. Like the old Kong one. It would keep it from damage and would be better to see then those cheesy interactive dinosaurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.