Jurassic World: Rebirth (2025) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: Rebirth (2025)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Could've just gone with "Jurassic Rebirth" or "Jurassic Universe" or "The Found World: Jurassic Park"
While I was hoping for a new word to follow Jurassic, I think JW Rebirth is perfect. Meta name for an obvious reboot / retooling of the franchise and the domain of the dinosaurs coming back.

Unfortunately, Jurassic World Chaos Theory was already taken.

Jurassic World Evolution or Jurassic World Convergence would be more fitting titles in a similar vein.

Last edited:
GOOD. There was so much opportunity for underwater dino action & nada. Mosasaurus was severely underused in the last two. Great concepts but what.. 5 seconds of screen time between the two sequels?

Reactions: Paulio and Jamesh22
Very interesting sets:

1. Climbing a temple?
2. Park bunker facility?
3. Overgrown secret entrance?

No idea if this is a sequel or reboot but hyped

All I can gather from any of these photos we have seen (plus the ones in Thailand) is that this movie is giving major Trespasser vibes. I am so curious about this mystery script everyone seems to be hyping up.
The set piece in the second picture reminds me a bit of the worker village in Lost World. It's hella cool.
Very interesting sets:

1. Climbing a temple?
2. Park bunker facility?
3. Overgrown secret entrance?

No idea if this is a sequel or reboot but hyped
My current theory is this is a prequel set before Jurassic World and after JPIII. The “Rebirth” is the birth of Jurassic World from the ashes of Jurassic Park. It’ll be about them trying to start the process of creating Jurassic World I think.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
My current theory is this is a prequel set before Jurassic World and after JPIII. The “Rebirth” is the birth of Jurassic World from the ashes of Jurassic Park. It’ll be about them trying to start the process of creating Jurassic World I think
Highly unlikely. That'd still in some way need to incorporate existing characters.

If we want crazy theories... then just hope it somehow ties into Power Rangers as part of that doomed reboot. Ancient dino temple. Stumble upon the dino powers (power crystals, dino gems, dino chargers, dino fury)..

But maybe this will just be....
Jurassic Thailand: Legend of the Dino Temple