Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be the only person in the world who doesn't have a problem with screens on ride. As long as the quality of the audio and video is pristine, and as long as there is some added physical elements (such as what you see or feel on Forbidden Journey) I really don't see what the problem is. Especially considering that they don't exactly have the space to fit in large rides. I feel like many people do nothing but complain about the lack of non-screen rides when that's all that they can really work on for the Hollywood portion.

With how DreamWorks Theater handles projection mapping, and if Universal spends the 9 months on giving the interior changes to accomodate those effects, I think that can be a great win for the attraction, especially if it's done in a way to how DWT handles it.

With how DreamWorks Theater handles projection mapping, and if Universal spends the 9 months on giving the interior changes to accomodate those effects, I think that can be a great win for the attraction, especially if it's done in a way to how DWT handles it.

Great point. I'm hoping that Universal starts making better choices in what they plan on putting out next. :) DreamWorks Theater is going in the right direction, but the same can't be said for me for F&F.

I must be the only person in the world who doesn't have a problem with screens on ride. As long as the quality of the audio and video is pristine, and as long as there is some added physical elements (such as what you see or feel on Forbidden Journey) I really don't see what the problem is. Especially considering that they don't exactly have the space to fit in large rides. I feel like many people do nothing but complain about the lack of non-screen rides when that's all that they can really work on for the Hollywood portion.
Many of us are in your corner. I like screens on attractions. They do things that you can't do with AA's etc. It's kind of an issue that gets overblown. That said, it's always nice to get diversity in a park. Attractions like ET serve to balance things out.

I am not too concerned about screens in Jurassic World as it will still be a non-simulator boat ride with physical sets and animatronics. What I am more concerned about is the 9 months this ride will be down. The combination of gaining the screen based Dreamworks Theatre and losing one of the few practical rides in the park for 3/4 of a year will really upset the balance of the park. I wonder what first time guests will think of this park if they visit during this time.

Many of us are in your corner. I like screens on attractions. They do things that you can't do with AA's etc. It's kind of an issue that gets overblown. That said, it's always nice to get diversity in a park. Attractions like ET serve to balance things out.

Completely agree with everything you're saying, glad I am not alone on this. :)

Reactions: Mad Dog
So there has been so much talked about just how beat up this ride was....this video says it so well.

I was bursting out laughing at 0.00.20

Reactions: Pk3062 and Ryno27
Do not post any pictures that were not taken in public areas.

Only warning that will be issued. Posting any photos after this warning will result in an immediate ban.

Thanks.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.