Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're going to dress a REAL great white shark in a Mosasaur costume and release him in to the lagoon. What happens, happens.

It'll be interesting to see what they do for the effect.

The Ops team at opening:

ipC8Pdi.gif

I would say, perhaps the Mosasaurus replaces the Paras current location (by the manner of a jumping for food sort of thing), and the Para's head over to the first scene; so they can be with the Gallimus.

Do you think we’ll have a carnotaurus on the ride or was it just put on the construction walls because it was in the movie?

Edit: Grammar

Last edited:
Do you think we’ll have a carnotaurus on the ride or was it just put on the construction walls because it was in the movie?

Edit: Grammar

I don't think we are going to get, let's call it a third major large carnivore AA. That's a big expectation.

I also don't know how it would work into the likely story where the I-Rex is the big baddy after us.

Honestly, I'm surprised no one has brought up the obvious dinosaur that, I would say, is one of the most iconic in the films, which is the brachiosaurus. They are in every Jurassic Park films and show the beauty in these creatures, but will they be apart of the ride or are they finally "extinct"?

I'm really starting to get stumped on when I should renew my pass, since not only do they seem to be moving rather quickly with the remaining construction, I have a gut feeling they might open sooner than we all think (May, maybe?). On top of that, around the same time they announce the opening date, that's when they could email passholders an early access event, and anyone who gets their pass after that would be SoL. Granted, I don't have the strongest memory of when they did that for Dreamworks theater...

Any advice on when would be a good time to renew?

I'm pretty sure Universal Wouldn't be pleased with someone taking a photo of blueprints. just saying .

I mean... Would anyone reasonably expect that someone had that good of a zoom on their camera and decided to peak at the blueprints from the escalators? I just think it's a bad idea.

You can take pictures of anything if it's within view from a guest path and your feet are firmly planted on the ground. It's not like it's a crystal clear photo, anyway. We have no clue what it is.

I'd disagree with that. It's one thing to take a photo of the construction no harm in that, it's entirely different when it's pictures of blueprints for something being developed. That's just IMO.

I'd disagree with that. It's one thing to take a photo of the construction no harm in that, it's entirely different when it's pictures of blueprints for something being developed. That's just IMO.

I think, it was somewhat inevitable that something may of come out in blueprints from that angle; as you can't exactly block off that viewing point of the Starway with construction walls, just to avoid people from seeing things.

Should it be accepted? Of-course not. But this is more..of a grey area, especially when it doesn't seem to show much.

Reactions: Sederes
They could've easily used a 10' x 10' canopy if they really wanted to block people from seeing it.

At some point, would you really want to go through that effort? If that was the case, then you would see them block off any form of viewing of projects like SNW and the Transformers Extended Queue overhaul from Studio Deli (which they haven't).

Not to mention, not everyone is going to notice something like that; and only selective people.

Status
Not open for further replies.