Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they under-weared it a bit so that when it wears naturally from the torches burning it and weather, sun, etc, etc, it won't look dingy or in bad condition.
It won't take long for the weather and torches especially to start putting a natural wear on it.
I hope because I can't really put my finger on it, but it looks odd

:drool:

Wow. The inclusion of the mural and the sign on the show building is so visually striking that it’s hard to believe they never thought of something similar when the gigantic structure was going up 25 years ago. So much empty, wasted space is now filled in beautifully. Plus, I prefer the blue to the previous salmon pink. It all just really pops. I’ll always miss JP dearly, but they’re really doing some special things here.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7kbhowockq8s44gc0o8sswgc8_640.gif

Holy Shnit she's a beaut! Wow that building finally looks in world and she is gorgeous.

Okay, I'm so renewing my pass tonight. A soft opening/AP early access feels imminent.

That aside, my god, it's beautiful...it's already breathtaking in the video. I can't wait to see it in person.

For those saying "It's just a sign..." It's like saying the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada" is just a sign. For most other signs, I'd agree, but that sign and the Jurassic Park/World's archway/sign is iconic as they come. It prepares and excites you for what's to come. Imagine coming down the Starway and seeing it in the distance, getting bigger and bigger as you approach. Then standing right in front of it, gazing up at it and feeling the hype. It creates a sense of awe. There's nothing wrong in hoping that the way it looks is nothing short of inspiring. I mean, people were complaining about the color of the water and cement in the Hagrid's coaster thread, FFS.

What drives the new sign home with me, is just how great the main show building now looks.

Especially when you have the logo sign paired with the amazing T-Rex mural, it feels a lot more complete than before. I honestly can't wait to see how the area looks at night, as I hope Universal goes all out in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.