Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 369 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it’d be a shame if a Jurassic movie could be a revelation like LAST JEDI. Better to just make cookie cutter crap
If Jurassic was going the Star Wars route we’d have another T-Rex vs. Spino type moment. That’s pretty much what happened to Luke anyway ;)

Ok I’m done.

Interesting to how I would've thought that the Meetup would be where Blue would debut, but hey, glad she is here and around earlier than I thought.

That does raise the question of the meetup more and more now though, that's for sure.

Reactions: Mike S
Interesting to how I would've thought that the Meetup would be where Blue would debut, but hey, glad she is here and around earlier than I thought.

That does raise the question of the meetup more and more now though, that's for sure.

I imagine they'll talk about the movie, maybe push some more 25th anniversary stuff.... But zero chance we get anything substantial from it on JPRA. No reason to say anything this far out. Too much can and will change.

If anything...Blue is the physical set piece they're advertising, and we get a name and some dates on the USF Lagoon show.

God, this whole Jurassic World idea is seeming better and better to me. The JWRA ride in Hollywood has the potential to be great, Blue looks awesome, we might get a brand new coaster to fix one of the most rundown areas in IOA, Camp Jurassic is staying.

You might not like the new IP, but you have to like all the changes that are likely to come.

Don't have time to research it right now, but Universal Newscast on YouTube is reporting that the rights to use the term "Jurassic PARK" revert back to the Crichton estate soon, and that may have something to do with all the JP lands in all the Universal parks changing to "WORLD."

Thoughts? Any evidence of this?

Only one Jurassic forum is saying that since Jurassic World came out and people are running with it.

Don't have time to research it right now, but Universal Newscast on YouTube is reporting that the rights to use the term "Jurassic PARK" revert back to the Crichton estate soon, and that may have something to do with all the JP lands in all the Universal parks changing to "WORLD."

Uni just filed for new Jurassic Park trademarks in November, so that seems unlikely

No way they do that.

Any chance that we see a revamp/retheme of the current restaurants and shops already located in JP? I do think that those games will go to make way for the new coaster.

Reactions: Mike S
Status
Not open for further replies.