Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 527 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live a little

giphy.gif

That ending though. Very concerned it'll be screens. And word on the street is Chris Pratt filmed, or is going to film, something for the ride. Unsure if just queue videos/preshow, or if he'll be Vin Dieseled into the ending screen tunnel somehow.
Could it be possible that the stuff Chris Pratt is filming is for USH’s JW ride only?

Or, gulp, the same scene for both..?

(Has Fast and Furious flashbacks)

Reactions: truejonas
The end of the ride show scene will have to be something passive given that this isn't going to be a show scene ride and ride experiences on coasters differ based on operators (ie sitting on the brake run at the end of the ride vs pulling right back into the station). I imagine it being almost in the same style as the final scene on SDMT

The end of the ride show scene will have to be something passive given that this isn't going to be a show scene ride and ride experiences on coasters differ based on operators (ie sitting on the brake run at the end of the ride vs pulling right back into the station). I imagine it being almost in the same style as the final scene on SDMT
The tunnel for this end scene will be much longer than that scene though.

Reactions: JoeCamel
^I'm sure it is, I just don't imagine us stopping for Chris Pratt's cup of coffee joke. I think we passively coast by at the end operations permitting.
It's funny you mention the coffee joke. If anyone is a fan of Rifftrax, the Jurassic World riff has a pretty hilarious joke in which they call Chris Pratt the 21st century edition of Brendan Fraiser. A pretty spot on comparison in my opinion.

I just pictured a bunch of raptors dancing around inside of a hut

Also, I imagine it would either begin or/and end with Blue

It's funny you mention the coffee joke. If anyone is a fan of Rifftrax, the Jurassic World riff has a pretty hilarious joke in which they call Chris Pratt the 21st century edition of Brendan Fraiser. A pretty spot on comparison in my opinion.
Oh Gawd...it's too real....Can't unsee

Reactions: truejonas
Status
Not open for further replies.