Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 540 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big question: are they keeping the Dino Oasis/Beer place at the entrance of JP or is it moving

Also, am I picturing this courtyard being a lot bigger?

Honestly, this is what I'm hoping they do....Widened bridges for guest flow in and out of Hogsmede...An arch and electrical fences off to the sides for guests that want to stop and take pics....A cool hub with the T-Rex emblem in the center

And of course a redone cafe

Attachments

• D0NMPaiXcAAOPcJ.jpg
    D0NMPaiXcAAOPcJ.jpg
    616.5 KB · Views: 159
Is it safe to assume this will require lockers like Hulk and HRRR? Just seems like it flies to close to the general public.

This just in guys!! The new bridge will have more screenz to hide the surrounding environment and provide a more transportative (yes I made up a word) experience when walking over the bridge from JP to HP.

/sarcasm

Reactions: Coolbfitz
This just in guys!! The new bridge will have more screenz to hide the surrounding environment and provide a more transportative (yes I made up a word) experience when walking over the bridge from JP to HP.

/sarcasm
Mark Woodbury called and said, get this man a job now! Lol

They are wasting no time clearing this site and can’t wait to see actual construction start.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Status
Not open for further replies.