Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 827 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLANTS!!!! :)

Uj8toK1.jpg

If that's really an accurate presentation of their intentions, and not just artistic license, I'll be very pleased. So many trees.

Well this is certainly wonderful news to come back home to!

I was already excited for this coaster from all the construction pics, though seeing it in person this weekend just amplified my excitement. This coaster is huge, and it could very well give IoA a very wicked one-two punch with this and Hagrid. (Three if you add Hulk into the equation.) I can also see it adding another stack to the wonderful lineup the park already has.

Reactions: rinacee
She's a beaut Clark! Looking to be an amazing ride experience. My only question, why did they announce it now? They should've just waited until three days after it opened like they always do. Maybe testing is happening sooner than we thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.