Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 859 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scanned through, but didn’t see this addressed, how is the JW branding being justified in JP? And what’s the master plan for the land? All JW?

@Alicia may point otherwise, but I recall she said that they had budget for either River Adventure revamping, or Velocicoaster. And they chose Velocicoaster out of the two.

Does that mean we won't see a conversion eventually? I think it'll eventually come, as there is some space before EU as it's seemingly becoming. But for now, it seems to be a mix.

Reactions: Mad Dog
There’s a reason the trains say InGen and not Jurassic world. And why the logos are just circles with no words. It’s a Jurassic World ride, but as seen from Jurassic Park land, it fits still visually. All the JW stuff is in the queue and on the ride. Not visible from main pathway.

I like the idea. Just surprised they’re marketing it as Jurassic World coaster and are branding it as such too. Seems like phase one of a larger plan. Certainly happy they built the coaster first, though!

What a coincidence, this article was posted today.

What a coincidence, this article was posted today.

My gut is telling me the Isla Adventura lore is being tossed aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.