Jurassic World VelociCoaster - Reviews, Photos, & Media | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster - Reviews, Photos, & Media

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal Orlando has officially opened Jurassic World VelociCoaster, one of the most anticipated attractions at the Resort in recent years and it certainly lives up to the hype.

Well I mean it’s not like Universal would include negative comments in their promotional video…
They left all the ones with some pretty strong language and cursing so figured they hadn’t been pruning (yet).

Rode yesterday with 95 minute posted wait and off coaster in 55 minutes. That outdoor queue in 90+ degree heat was brutal. I think we we were outside for about 30 minutes. Walking by earlier the posted wait was 205! Only ride I would have considered getting back in line for a second ride!

Reactions: tielo
Not sure if this has been posted yet. At the bottom of this page there is some video interviews that I have not seen anywhere yet. There are multiple Universal Creative employees that talk about the ride including Thierry Coup. If anyone has seen an extended version of this please share it! Enjoy!

Love all the videos. Does this ride have on-board photos/videos or are those just there for bloggers/media doing their rides?

Love all the videos. Does this ride have on-board photos/videos or are those just there for bloggers/media doing their rides?
That was just for media day. They had a big rig set up temporarily.

There is an off ride camera for slow motion footage of you on mosasaurs roll and the ride photo at least.

That was just for media day. They had a big rig set up temporarily.

There is an off ride camera for slow motion footage of you on mosasaurs roll and the ride photo at least.

Yeah POV vids are for media, usually, they set up GoPros or something. Here's a vid of me on Steel Curtain for media day for example:

@Mad Dog, Alene, and I hit VC first thing this morning. Alene, who is scared of coasters, LOVED it!

8-C4-DAD8-A.jpg