KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2) | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fievel’s Playland area loop now plays in the Garden of Allah facing expo eats!
I saw the tweet, but pretty sure that is just the Fievel Goes West main theme, which has always been part of the overall KidZone loop. Unless after 5 mins it keeps playing other Fievel music, I think that's how it has always been.

I saw the tweet, but pretty sure that is just the Fievel Goes West main theme, which has always been part of the overall KidZone loop. Unless after 5 mins it keeps playing other Fievel music, I think that's how it has always been.
I'll need to stick around and listen longer next time

Reactions: Alicia
More to the point, what does it matter?

It doesn't matter, but I don't think we should criticize such a discussion. It's an interesting topic for us nerds since the Woodpecker Kidzone name is no longer relevant. I for one believe it should just be moved under the Hollywood banner and just ignore the Central Park signage throughout the area.

Rip Ride Rockit could easily pull a Skull Island and just brand the area as Music Plaza Stage.

In 1990 E.T. was originally part of "Expo Center" but the section directly across from Central Park was shaded orange and labelled as part of Hollywood. I see no reason E.T. wouldn't just be absorbed into Hollywood.

Transformers will likely just become part of "New York" despite the skyline on the ride and Rip Ride Rockit should just be in "Music Plaza." Done. No way they try to integrate E.T. into this new land that is otherwise completely dedicated to Dreamworks properties and the construction pretty much proves this.

Also Central Park (on the 1990 park map) was technically shaded pink as part of New York in the most hilarious roundabout way with a tiny little SLIVER of pink over the park area but in theory you could just consider the street itself as the dividing line between New York and Hollywood if it drives you crazy. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.