Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Knott's Scary Farm 2021

I'm very excited to come back to this for the event...also hopefully ride the rapid ride and berry tales as well

Glad to hear its back. I haven't been since 2018, so there will definitely be very much a "wow this is all new" feeling.

Construction has begun for KSF 2021!

Hmm, that truss structure is mighty interesting. Since it's holding a frame which isn't attached to the bridge you'll be walking on, that and the frame itself looks like it might be on hinges of sorts.

Anyways, I have to say a trip down to KSF is really tempting. I've yet to attend (let alone visit Knott's), and considering I've already got a Platinum Pass from my King's Island trip last year, I might as well make the most of it! Just depends on when it'll open, since the last week of September I'll be down at Orlando's HHN. (Can't really do a trip in October due to my Haunt job.)

omg im so excited. On the entertainment connect post, someone mentioned that the truss is supporting a moving room? Also, a weird bin says "Scene 1 Show" on it

Last edited:
Rumors on what Mazes will be coming? Are they going to have "new" mazes or most just old mazes coming back

Rumors on what Mazes will be coming? Are they going to have "new" mazes or most just old mazes coming back
I know after the 2019 season they definitively announced that Shadowlands and Special Ops were being retired so I just assume whatever they had planned for those two replacements will be new and then everything else will return. The shutdown probably won't impact the event just because their business model was never reliant on a slate of new experiences every year.

I think It's safe to guess that the Xcelerator maze will be themed in some way around Carnevil, a circus, clowns, etc... Construction shows old looking wood walls and what appears to be a circus tent (or hot air balloon as many ppl have suggested). Also, there seems to be a cave (or freezer?) on the front. Whatever'll be at Mystery Lodge is gonna be epic because they've got a lot of space to work with. I've been personally hoping for a Shakespeare based or 11th century, old timey maze. But vampires and werewolves are strong contenders too. Also, I would expect one maze with a supernatural component and the other a more man made or earthly theme. That's just been a pattern in previous years.. Also, I'd check the Buena Park Monthly Issued Building Permits as we get closer because the maze lineups have been leaked through there in past years.

Heads up, Scary Farm passes are now marked as sold out on the website. I'm hoping they release some more once actual announcements are made since I don't think a lot of people even knew that the passholder add on version was live.

Not sure if they are accounting for people who had 2020 Scary Farm passes as roll overs or if they just paused sales. I guess we'll find out soon.

I'll be genuinely disappointed if they don't offer standalone Scary Farm passes this year. I typically spend a lot of time at Knott's Scary Farm during Halloween since it's a great place to hang out.

Has anyone heard about Elvira coming back? I had heard somewhere that she was supposed to come back for her 40th this year.