Knott's Scary Farm 2024 | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Scary Farm 2024

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The tribute store was a fantastic addition to scary farm. The attention to detail for the 50th was phenomenal. It actually helped ease my little brother to go to scary farm last year.

Wonder if they’ll keep the same theme from last year, or go a completely different theme.

The tribute store was a fantastic addition to scary farm. The attention to detail for the 50th was phenomenal. It actually helped ease my little brother to go to scary farm last year.

Wonder if they’ll keep the same theme from last year, or go a completely different theme.
My guess is they will keep the same general theme. If it isn't broken, no need to fix it.

I am digging that facade. Really want to see an "old-school haunted house"-style maze make a comeback to KSF.

Here's a description of the facade (as of now):

The walls are painted black. The facade structure itself is a rundown spooky "Victorian?" 2-story manor. Aged rotting wood, some "broken". A ramp runs across the front porch (length wise) leading into the house. The house itself is tilted & detached from the corner "tower" as if by a supernatural destructive force.

Haven't heard anything about the Dark Entities replacement yet. But if/when I do, I'll pass it along.

Reactions: CallahanChan
Lol Dark Entities 2: Red Barn Alien Infestation is a lock. Who remembers those fake signs, that was hilarious?

The Depths replacement looks promising if the facade is any indication. It will be interesting to see if they make any tweaks to Grimoire and Bloodline.