Knott's Scary Farm 2024 | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Scary Farm 2024

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Nightmares Revealed event has been announced for Thursday, August 22nd from 7 PM to 10 PM. This will be a separately ticketed event for passholders and non passholders. Price is $20 and tickets will be limited.

Tickets go on sale August 5th at 10 AM.

Last edited:
Let's be less enthusiastic on the hype train. "ELVIRA" is RETIRED. You're getting continuous entertainment based on her past Scary Farm shows from 1982-2017 featuring highlights starting at the top of each hour. The theatre itself will be filled with past stuff from the 20 years of Elvira shows

Reactions: CallahanChan
I'm down, though they should have called the show: thanks for the mammaries. Got called on stage by her once, she was awesome.

EDIT: and then I realized it will just be a video on an hourly loop.

Last edited:
Interesting, what other mazes are at their presumed expiry date : Mesmer, Origins?

If they completely overhauled Bloodline, I wouldn't object.

The Nightmares Revealed event should be an annual event for KSF. It builds even more anticipation leading into haunt season.
It used to be. For a while they held an event in the theater where’d they drop the info and allow a Q&A session with the creative team after.
Interesting, what other mazes are at their presumed expiry date : Mesmer, Origins?

If they completely overhauled Bloodline, I wouldn't object.
No word yet on what other maze will have its final year, but my guess would be Origins unfortunately. Personally I still think it has a few years left and it seems to still be a fan favorite. They just need it running on all cylinders again.

We are doing Knott's Scary Farm for the first time this September as part of a big family vacation. We have already decided on doing the Boo-fet. Is a 5:30 reservation enough time to eat and be lined up for early entry? Any tips for the night?

We are doing Knott's Scary Farm for the first time this September as part of a big family vacation. We have already decided on doing the Boo-fet. Is a 5:30 reservation enough time to eat and be lined up for early entry? Any tips for the night?
5.30 pm should be fine for the 6.30pm opening of the back 4 mazes past Ghostrider. I always get there well ahead of my boofet time, and get in way early - like I book 5.00pm and I've gotten in as early as 4.15pm, no guarantee on that though. It's is much easier if you get the restaurant inside the park. Also Ghostrider is usually open before 6.30pm for Boofet people so it's good to grab some no wait rides on that, because it gets smashed once the event gets started (even fast lane can be slow). If you have fast lane, you will have a good night, if not, make a bee-line for the mazes at the back of the park around Xcelerator. Also the hanging show is often full well ahead of show time, so get there early if you want to see that.