Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Krampus

tumblr_nug3qaz3EC1uav16lo1_500.gif

He's a coming - We'll post article and picture when Universal releases their stuff officially.

Discuss.

I'm surprised that this thread is up before the REAL announcement of it..

But personally, I am SO excited about this house; on both coasts for a few reasons.

• It's the first IP that Mike and Murdy get to work with the amazing Michael Doughtry (from Trick r Treat fame).
  • The Creature Designs from Weta should make this maze above anything as hopefully a great use with Puppets
  • It's that one IP that makes sense. Krampus, for a lack of better words; is that one IP that we've all been hoping would make it for both coasts, but for different reasons. USH, specifically; as we've had the amazing Dark Christmas scarezone in the past; and that a lot of people have wanted to see it implemented as a House/Maze in some sort of manner (regardless if it's Krampus or Not). And for Orlando, you guys have wanted to see how Mike and the crew would implement the work that John and Chris done extremely well, as either by the means of a house and/or Scarezone.
I honestly can't wait to see what Mike and John do with the IP; as if it's anything like Dark Christmas from USH, it's going to be fun.

I'm surprised that this thread is up before the REAL announcement of it..

But personally, I am SO excited about this house; on both coasts for a few reasons.

• It's the first IP that Mike and Murdy get to work with the amazing Michael Doughtry (from Trick r Treat fame).
  • The Creature Designs from Weta should make this maze above anything as hopefully a great use with Puppets
  • It's that one IP that makes sense. Krampus, for a lack of better words; is that one IP that we've all been hoping would make it for both coasts, but for different reasons. USH, specifically; as we've had the amazing Dark Christmas scarezone in the past; and that a lot of people have wanted to see it implemented as a House/Maze in some sort of manner (regardless if it's Krampus or Not). And for Orlando, you guys have wanted to see how Mike and the crew would implement the work that John and Chris done extremely well, as either by the means of a house and/or Scarezone.
I honestly can't wait to see what Mike and John do with the IP; as if it's anything like Dark Christmas from USH, it's going to be fun.

I can honestly say that I haven't seen the movie, but now I must!

Very excited for this house!

That being said, how do they pull off the gingerbread men? Screenz?

the puppets thing worries most evinting in the movie seem like it was made for puppet expevt for the elves

This is the first announcement for this year's HHN that has honestly excited me.

It better be cold... ;)

My only other concern is how they're going to replicate those gingerbread men.
I'm definitely anxious to see how they pull off Krampus too. I wonder just how large he's going to be?

It better be cold... ;)

I'm definitely anxious to see how they pull off Krampus too. I wonder just how large he's going to be?
the whole was littary a movie with puuper expect for the elves

It better be cold... ;)

:horse:

I would imagine Krampus will be this year's HHN Bear. Similar in size at least. They'd really only need two actors (one per cast) if they save the full reveal for the end.