Late Night with Chucky (HHN 2024) | Inside Universal Forums

Late Night with Chucky (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Last edited:
More details

"The interactive attraction will invite guests to submit questions for Chucky to answer via a QR code available in the lobby of the theatre, but if this temperamental host doesn’t appreciate the question, guests may end up like his production team who have been eliminated from their position…permanently"

Nice, then I'll ask some questions if I can write them out. Will also make it less awkward and make things a little less personal in a good way so he can crap on you without commenting on your voice or how you look

Reactions: saint.piss
I hope they got a little more up their sleeve than just roasting and answering questions. My assumption is the lobby/pre show will be decked out with something, but if the show could end with the Megan dancers, even that would be something just a little more fun.

Do we think he’ll be live-streamed onto the screen or he’ll just be propped up somewhere?

I hope they got a little more up their sleeve than just roasting and answering questions. My assumption is the lobby/pre show will be decked out with something, but if the show could end with the Megan dancers, even that would be something just a little more fun.

Do we think he’ll be live-streamed onto the screen or he’ll just be propped up somewhere?

I believe the auditions for the comedy host was for this--should be a puppet.

Also; the last Logo vectorized from me this year! Late Night with Chucky.png

Seems like the staff will pick and choose questions giving the actor (and management) time to work-out/write responses that will not offend the easily offended.

I'm fine with the filter personally.

I however will be doing a question on both nights I go, asking Chucky if he was truly responsible for the 2008 Backlot Fire. I'm sorry; but world deserves to know the truth! :sob:

I'm not too worry Deadpool is allowed to make Splash Mountain and Disney Plus T&S jokes and those are approved from management

I'm fine with the filter personally.

I however will be doing a question on both nights I go, asking Chucky if he was truly responsible for the 2008 Backlot Fire. I'm sorry; but world deserves to know the truth! :sob:
Yeah this is pretty standard for audience participation events now and I'm fine with it.

Anyone who's been to a post-film Q&A knows that they can go south.