Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Legendary Truth

Apr 20, 2013
Winter Park, FL
Does anyone know the full Legendary Truth backstory or at least have a link to it???? Since they are going to involve Legendary Truth in this years event, I want to get caught up with the story. If there is already a thread, just go ahead and lock this one.

Basically, it was started by Boris Shuster, a private detective investing Mary Agana aka Bloody Mary. Since Mary took on the "Bloody" persona, Boris help start the LT to investigate the paranormal.

Oh ok, that's cool. Another question, was there any hints at the panel at Halloween Extreme of Shuster returning for HHN 23? I know this should probably be put in the HHN 23 speculation but after all, it is Legendary Truth.
(Sorry for so many questions. I'm just very Curious)