Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Living with the Land Appreciation Thread

I approve of this thread!

Looks like a very nice, classy overlay that doesn't beat you over the head with Christmas or overtake the entire ride. Adds some nice color to the greenhouses.

This is the kind of little "plussing" (not made a big deal of, not being overhyped) that I appreciate.

I approve of this thread!

Looks like a very nice, classy overlay that doesn't beat you over the head with Christmas or overtake the entire ride. Adds some nice color to the greenhouses.

This is the kind of little "plussing" (not made a big deal of, not being overhyped) that I appreciate.

Also the music SLAPS

1ftxWF1UAE-6FYE1s4OSD9T1S8U=.gif

I’m glad WDW is experimenting more and more with holiday overlays. Between this, Jingle Cruise, Swirling Saucers and - if you go to MVMCP - Space Mountain, Laugh Floor and Tomorrowland Speedway all have overlays as well.

Time to bring back the CBJ overlay!

I like Jingle. I like A.S.S. (Who doesn’t, amiright?).

But this one gets a meh from me. It’s “ok”. If they would’ve done the beginning scenes before the tunnel: a Santa hat on the dog, Christmas tree on the porch or in rainforest, etc, I would have liked it better.

It’s like the started from the end, went halfway through the ride and ran out of Christmas decorations.

I’ve always liked living With the land, but now I appreciate it even more considering it’s one of the last original Epcot attractions. I also think it ties in nicely with the foodie visitors interested in how Disney dining operates.
A boat ride through a greenhouse is the most calming and chill ride I can think of...I love Living With the Land

So started watching Dawson’s Creek after it got added to Netflix. It’s the perfect amount of dumb needed during these times. Anyway, the credits theme sounds remarkably similar to the Living with the land barn theme. Ending theme and Land theme. Just makes me think of the ride narration at the end of every episode. :grin:

Have you guys been on this since they added all the plastic dividers? It's horrible. We could barely see anything. :lol: