Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Looking for images of USH Park Guide from 1999

Jan 9, 2013
The Netherlands
I am looking for images (or the park guide itself) of the park guide from 1999 from Universal Studios Hollywood, assuming there is something Terminator 2 3D on it. Does anyone have images of it by any chance?

What kind of images are you looking for specifically?
well. I am curious if there's a flyer/park guide/map/brochure of USH with the T2-3D on the front? I know there's one that says it's coming soon on the back of one of the flyers (you posted it on facebook).. But since most of the flyers have the newest show on the front cover of the flyer, I was wondering if there was any with T2-3D.

Also, if you're considering parting with the one you have posted on facebook, I am interested in it.